Go Go Power Rangers!
Growing up in the 90's, one of the most memorable action series of childhood would be The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Stirred by controversy in
Now after 17 years and with two children of my own, I am happy to report that the power
rangers are still here to entertain a new generation of youngsters. Aired by Jetix daily at 6 pm CET, Power Rangers Mystic Force (PRMF) is the 13th power rangers’ team continue the fight against evil. Unlike the other power rangers before it, PRMF derives their power from White (good) magic while their enemies resort to Dark Magic.
How does PRMF fair to the original rangers? Sadly I must say it is rather disappointing. The storyline is simple and the over reliance on CGI gives the series a rather low budget and cheap look. Well that is my opinion, but from the point of view of my eldest child, PRMF is absolutely fantastic!
Although slightly disappointed with the sequels, it is delightful to see that the series is still around. The series still preserves elements reminiscence the original Ranger series which includes the use of zords and the colours use by the five different members of the team.
Today I just watched the last episode of PRMF and from what observed from my child’s love for the show, I don’t think this would not be the end of Power Rangers. In fact for 2007 the producer filmed Power Rangers Operation Overdrive and 2008 will be featuring Power Rangers Jungle Fury.
Go Power Rangers Go!

1 comments:
What can I say, I absolutely LOVED this show.when I was a little kid, the only that i loved was this, its the best show ever, yeah sure it may look a bit stupid now,bask all episode from this link
Download power rangers tv show .
Post a Comment