LG PRADA II - Another competitor comes into play




If you are excited as I am about the Xperia then you are probably fade up with the waiting as I am too, so much so you would even consider other phones with similar functions, right?
Ok in my recent comparison with HTC I concluded that X1 is worth waiting for simply because it has a 3.5 mm headphone jack (OEM USB or proprietary jack headphone simply wont cut it anymore for me).

So enter PRADA 2, the second Prada phone from LG. Info on the specification of the phone is that it is slightly smaller and slimmer than SE X1 (Sexi? What an interesting abbreviation). What is interesting about PRADA II is that it features a full QWERTY keyboard, an accelerometer and it is expected to be on the market. That’s it! If this phone has a 3.5mm jack I am to get it period.

Besides, I think being a fashionable nerd is better than being a SEXI nerd (ugly betty sexy? Please spare me)

0 comments: